Question from squashua13

Orb target in cemetery?

I was in bowerstone cemetery and i found an orb that moved whenever i shot it i kept following it and shooting up the hill and now i can't find it. Where did it go? What happens after i shoot it?

russkiwife answered:

This part is a little buggy. It can get lost for good, especially if you try to reload and do it over - doesn't work! You have to shoot the orb 4 or 5 times, and try to watch carefully where it goes. Mine even hid out in a tree. It's heading up the hill toward a tomb, which it will eventually unlock. However, no worries if you lose the orb - the "treasure" inside the tomb is entirely lame, from what I could tell.
2 0

Answers

Kraggoth answered:

Like all the orbs it eventually opens up a door, so you probably just didn't see where it went, I believe it goes to the upper most part of the cemetery, where one of the gargoyles is.
0 0

amanyx answered:

At one point, it goes into a tomb. Maybe this is where you lost it. It goes through a hole above the door. Try opening the door and see if it's there. I believe all the other positions are outdoors.
0 0