Any drawbacks to using the mysteriuos ring? does it kill my wife?

1. User Info: squashua13

squashua13 - 8 years ago
    Undead lady?

User Info: RSAhawker

RSAhawker - 8 years ago

1. Wow. I'd rather not marry an undead witch who's body was ripped apart and scattered. It just doesn't suit me.

User Info: headscar918

headscar918 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. SPOILER

I believe that's the only ring that will make a certain undead character marry you.

User Info: crisis_grey

crisis_grey - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Thats not true, she will marry you with any 4 star or above ring

User Info: fienicks

fienicks - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. No, only the mysterious ring or an eternal love ring (5 stars) will get her to marry you. She called my 4-star ring a useless trinket.

User Info: SporeManiac13

SporeManiac13 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. You're probably referring to Lady Grey in "Love Hurts" quest.

User Info: stellarwolf213

stellarwolf213 - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. ahhhh gross necrophila.....(Kills EVERYONES UNDEAD wife)

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. So those of of us without Xbox live are doomed then?

User Info: Isbird100

Isbird100 - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. No lsbird100, you are not. I thought my ring was 4 star but may have been 5 star but the short answer is no. Lady Gray will still marry you (and pop out kids) without the mysterious ring.

User Info: meshuggah06

meshuggah06 - 8 years ago 1 0
  8. how sweeeet. My sons name will be Frankenstein Junior, gaggagagagagagaga

User Info: Gilgamesh-brate

Gilgamesh-brate - 8 years ago 0 2
  9. The mysterious ring (according to my friend) will act like a 5 - star ring and if u kill ur wife it will return to ur inventory.

User Info: Dudespartan119

Dudespartan119 - 8 years ago 0 0
  10. Can you kill Lady Grey I tryed to but then she just keeps breaking up eith me and leaves the town. I got full stats on everything and I hit her with the Daichi.

User Info: WWEKINGJERKO

WWEKINGJERKO - 7 years ago 0 0
  11. To answer WWEKINGJERKO, the only way to kill her is by sacrificing her to the shadows. By the way, I know this because I made her fall in love with me just to kill her, I hated her in the first game....

User Info: RighteousFlame

RighteousFlame - 7 years ago 0 0
  12. OMG! An undead witch! From fable 1! It must be............... Your sister from the first game!.....and.....and thereasa must be lady gray! In disguise! Oh God that explains the creepy ending where she says that the spire is hers in that evil sinister voice that gives me the chills! BREAKTHROUGH PEOPLES! Lol fart jokes

User Info: Ryol

Ryol - 7 years ago 0 4
  13. Oh spoilers in the last post

User Info: Ryol

Ryol - 7 years ago 0 0
  14. No, it does not kill your wife. It supposedly makes whatever you do to whoever has the ring make a bigger impression on them. If you do something nice (like tell a joke or play the lute), it will make them happier than if they didn't have the ring, and if you do something mean (fart, burp, etc.) it'll make them madder than if they didn't have the ring.

User Info: jumi

jumi - 7 years ago 0 0
  15. You all do of course realize that if you mariied grey in fable 1 shes pretty much youre great great great great great grandma right so necrophelia and incest

User Info: gaskgkasghks

gaskgkasghks - 7 years ago 1 0