Question from Splode

Lady Grey Help?

I can't seem to find out where Lady Grey is. I traveled all along the Wraithmarsh but still can't find the Tomb. Can anyone give me some directions?

Splode provided additional details:

Yeah It says that I haven't found this place yet. I've been wandering around wraithmarsh for a while now and don't see any place.

Splode provided additional details:

Splode provided additional details:

crisis_grey answered:

Pause, go to the Quests screen, highlight the Love hurts quest. Press A to set the trail to that quest, then follow the line FTW.
4 2

Answers

Crazycracka414 answered:

Its in bowerstone cemetary.
0 0

Lostfighter001 answered:

The tomb in wraith marsh is an actual tomb build into a hill somewhere between oakvale's destruction site and the demon door, if not a little bit farther back. If the golden line thing doesn't lead you to it just go talk to that necrophiliac that gave u the quest in the first place.
0 0

Darklloyd2122 answered:

Easiest way (for me) is(was) to go to the drowned farm or somewhere near there maybe bloodstones better? anyway go somewhere there than highlight the qest. it will lead you to where we you want to go even if you cant wrap instantly there
0 0

Lady Grey? Answered Delta_Flame
Lady Grey's gone?? Open moondragon96
Lady Grey help ? Answered blhblah9
Lady Grey........? Answered moondragon96
Is lady Grey in this game? Answered Spike565