Lady Grey Help?

1. I can't seem to find out where Lady Grey is. I traveled all along the Wraithmarsh but still can't find the Tomb. Can anyone give me some directions?

User Info: Splode

Splode - 8 years ago
    Yeah It says that I haven't found this place yet. I've been wandering around wraithmarsh for a while now and don't see any place.

User Info: Splode

Splode - 8 years ago

User Info: Splode

Splode - 8 years ago

User Info: Splode

Splode - 8 years ago

1. Pause, go to the Quests screen, highlight the Love hurts quest. Press A to set the trail to that quest, then follow the line FTW.

User Info: crisis_grey

crisis_grey - 8 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. Its in bowerstone cemetary.

User Info: Crazycracka414

Crazycracka414 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. The tomb in wraith marsh is an actual tomb build into a hill somewhere between oakvale's destruction site and the demon door, if not a little bit farther back. If the golden line thing doesn't lead you to it just go talk to that necrophiliac that gave u the quest in the first place.

User Info: Lostfighter001

Lostfighter001 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Easiest way (for me) is(was) to go to the drowned farm or somewhere near there maybe bloodstones better? anyway go somewhere there than highlight the qest. it will lead you to where we you want to go even if you cant wrap instantly there

User Info: Darklloyd2122

Darklloyd2122 - 8 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Lady Grey? Answered
Lady Grey........? Answered
Lady Grey help ? Answered
Lady Grey's gone?? Answered
Should I marry lady grey? Or not? Unresolved