So I lost my fiancee...?

1. I got engaged, but I didn't have the money for the house I wanted immediately, so I continued doing quests to earn the gold. When I was done with my quests, my fiancee was nowhere to be found. I went back to her original hometown, I searched all over Bowerstone (where I left her to do quests), and I just can't find her. I didn't tell her to wait, I just went and did a quest with her still following me. I went ahead and bought the house, thinking maybe she'd magically show up there, but she didn't. The reason this bothers me so much is that she was the only Bisexual or Lesbian woman I could find in the damn game who actually had good personality traits, or whose description didn't just say "Lesbian". Otherwise, I'd just marry some other random chick and let it go.

User Info: BananaDib

BananaDib - 7 years ago

1. The same thing happened to me, they will eventually leave you anyway if you take too long to find a house. Unfortunately you won't be able to get them back. If you happen to play an eviler character, I know the waitress in the bar in Bowerstone Market is either bisexual or lesbian (don't remember for sure which). If she doesn't have the traits you like, you can kill her and she should respawn with different traits (will still look the same) within an in-game day or so. Lady Grey is also bisexual and tends to be a preferred wife for players of the game, as she had a unique look, and you can get her by doing the Bowerstone Cemetary quest "Love Hurts". There are also many bixsexual whores in Westcliff and Bloodstone, but their traits aren't likely to be anything special.

User Info: PsyKatty

PsyKatty - 7 years ago 0 0