Question from plazmot

My wife wont get pregnant?

I keep having unprotected sex and my wife wont get preagnant?

DerSempmeistr asked for clarification:

How many (if any) STD's do you have? They might inhibit your *ahem* abilities.
Also, do you have any other children with that spouse?

chris12343212 asked for clarification:

You have 2 kids per wife/husband

Vanguard1235 answered:

The only problem will be is if your current marridal home can support a babys crib or not. certain houses cant fit them so you wont have a kid. you need to have a house with a double bed upstairs. the crib will be next to it. thats the deal. its wierd i know but trust me its proven
2 0

Answers

darthsamurai answered:

I married the Gypsy girls first as a "trial run unprotected" and it prompted that she was pregnant as soon as the wedding cut-scene was over. make sure you check her likes and dislikes to swoon her completely
0 2

RootsRockRebel answered:

Actually 2 isn't the limit, I have 2 girls and a boy with my wife. Its funny too because, one of girls is black and both wife and my character are white. also after three kids its hard to keep your family up keep stat at happy because there is no room in the house.
1 2

gunsnrosen17 answered:

Unlucky RootsRockRebel your wife definitely cheated on you. Better cut her off
1 2

theguywithagrin answered:

Try wearing pants that allow free airflow and read the fine print on your medication lol
2 3

geonizer answered:

I found thru trial and error that the statistics of your spouse relate to pumping out them kids. If he/she is bisexual, raunchy, kinky, or unchaste, they're likely to give more children. One of my wives was a whore and gave me four children before she divorced me in the game.
0 2

gamefreak1972 answered:

It also seems like the TIME of day that youre doing the nasty affects whether there are kids or not: dawn and dusk (one is for a boy and one is for a girl) are the times to do it. Thats been my experience so far anyway.
1 0

Lostfighter001 answered:

Some people are just unable to reproduce in some cases.. or the AI has the ability to dictate wether they want another kid. I came to this conclusion because ive had unprotected sex with my wife many, many, many times and yet only one kid.
0 1

KeatonDavis01 answered:

I have also done it umprotected with my wife and it seems to me that you can only conceive when you do it in you own bed, cuz i usually just go to a house that i own but am renting out, but she only got pregnant when we did it in the mansion we live in, so idk, but i think the limit is 4 cuz i been trying for 5 for so long but not working lol
0 0

lasdaklsdj answered:

I just married, then had sex and my wife got pregnant,
i did evything in bowerstone, and the sex was in a house
i just buyed, maybe that was
0 0

Can female hero get pregnant? Answered Vonne24
What would happen if you get an unmarried person pregnant? Answered ronkun
I can't please my wife... :'( wat do i do? Answered leppermesiah666
My wife is gone..... Why? Answered Top_Secretz_808
How do I have sex with my wife? Open sarg3d110