Question from dragonfriend333

The item Collar of the radiant eye?

This item says that it increases your skill if you us it, but your dog has to be a marksman dog or something. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

dragonfriend333 provided additional details:

But i've even got on that says it a magic one are you sure.
.

crisis_grey answered:

It's a joke, seriously, "Marksman dog" it's supposed to be ironic. not making fun of you, sry.
2 0

Answers

Attelocin answered:

... that's why I worry for humanity.

It's a joke, don't waste your time worrying about it.
1 1

MordaciousBeast answered:

It doesn't affect your skill. It affects your dog's. . . But only if they're a marksman. Once your dog figures out how to use a gun effectively (not gonna happen. . .), then that collar will give them a boost to their marksmanship.
1 0

Jolly_Green answered:

It's totally a joke. There's Fibrous utility collar that carries rope, Radiant Eye for a skill dog, Holy Sky (I think) for magic using dogs, and some fancy one that says in the description that it is useless. I saw that and thought my dog would help out with magic or shooting, but he just gets hurt and does tricks. The collars are only good for renaming your dog.
0 0

Floating Dog Collar? Open ann1224
Item trading? Answered oneyoshi79
Bonus item help? Answered JimDandD
What do the stars below item names mean? Answered Bleedingyamato
Fable2.com Item Problem? Open ElerikNightfall