The item Collar of the radiant eye?

1. This item says that it increases your skill if you us it, but your dog has to be a marksman dog or something. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

User Info: dragonfriend333

dragonfriend333 - 8 years ago
    But i've even got on that says it a magic one are you sure.
    .

User Info: dragonfriend333

dragonfriend333 - 8 years ago

1. It's a joke, seriously, "Marksman dog" it's supposed to be ironic. not making fun of you, sry.

User Info: crisis_grey

crisis_grey - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. ... that's why I worry for humanity.

It's a joke, don't waste your time worrying about it.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. It doesn't affect your skill. It affects your dog's. . . But only if they're a marksman. Once your dog figures out how to use a gun effectively (not gonna happen. . .), then that collar will give them a boost to their marksmanship.

User Info: MordaciousBeast

MordaciousBeast - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. It's totally a joke. There's Fibrous utility collar that carries rope, Radiant Eye for a skill dog, Holy Sky (I think) for magic using dogs, and some fancy one that says in the description that it is useless. I saw that and thought my dog would help out with magic or shooting, but he just gets hurt and does tricks. The collars are only good for renaming your dog.

User Info: Jolly_Green

Jolly_Green - 8 years ago 0 0