How do I get to become a red demon, like in the commercial?

1. It's driving me nuts, im all the way evil and corrupt, but I look nothing like the red demon in the commercial, so is their even any way to get your guy to look like that, or does this happen like way later in the game???

User Info: jasonjg989

jasonjg989 - 8 years ago
    Ahhhh.... that kinda sucks, well thanks for the answers, I was really psyched about getting to look like a devil, oh well, he still does look cool.

User Info: jasonjg989

jasonjg989 - 8 years ago

1. What you see with max evil/corruption is the most demonic you will get.

User Info: Ashadoa

Ashadoa - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I haven't beaten the game with my evil guy yet, but he is 100% evil and corrupt and i would say that he won't look exactly like that, but full evil still looks awesome.

User Info: Silentserenity

Silentserenity - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. You can kinda look red by being a will user (complete will user) when I got my second will skill to max and the will lines became clear my guy looks red. However I don't think that you can past that.

User Info: wolfdog1dmn

wolfdog1dmn - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. wo on the front cover,in the commercial. false advertising lol they get people to hope they can look Like that but they cant .and lol it says what will you become and theres a demon and other things

User Info: i_am_humungo

i_am_humungo - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Wo on the front cover,in the commercial. false advertising lol they get people to hope they can look like that but they cant .and lol it says what will you become and theres a demon and other things KA

User Info: i_am_humungo

i_am_humungo - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. You have to past the max and keep doing evil deeds and you will turn into the demon

User Info: Fable2_freak

Fable2_freak - 7 years ago 0 3
  6. Just keep killing people

User Info: Fable2_freak

Fable2_freak - 7 years ago 0 3