Question from jasonjg989

How do I get to become a red demon, like in the commercial?

It's driving me nuts, im all the way evil and corrupt, but I look nothing like the red demon in the commercial, so is their even any way to get your guy to look like that, or does this happen like way later in the game???

jasonjg989 provided additional details:

Ahhhh.... that kinda sucks, well thanks for the answers, I was really psyched about getting to look like a devil, oh well, he still does look cool.

Ashadoa answered:

What you see with max evil/corruption is the most demonic you will get.
2 0

Answers

Silentserenity answered:

I haven't beaten the game with my evil guy yet, but he is 100% evil and corrupt and i would say that he won't look exactly like that, but full evil still looks awesome.
1 0

wolfdog1dmn answered:

You can kinda look red by being a will user (complete will user) when I got my second will skill to max and the will lines became clear my guy looks red. However I don't think that you can past that.
0 0

i_am_humungo answered:

wo on the front cover,in the commercial. false advertising lol they get people to hope they can look Like that but they cant .and lol it says what will you become and theres a demon and other things
0 1

i_am_humungo answered:

Wo on the front cover,in the commercial. false advertising lol they get people to hope they can look like that but they cant .and lol it says what will you become and theres a demon and other things KA
0 1

Fable2_freak answered:

You have to past the max and keep doing evil deeds and you will turn into the demon
0 3

Fable2_freak answered:

Just keep killing people
0 3