Question from jasonjg989

How do I get to become a red demon, like in the commercial?

It's driving me nuts, im all the way evil and corrupt, but I look nothing like the red demon in the commercial, so is their even any way to get your guy to look like that, or does this happen like way later in the game???

Ahhhh.... that kinda sucks, well thanks for the answers, I was really psyched about getting to look like a devil, oh well, he still does look cool.

From: Ashadoa 6 years ago

What you see with max evil/corruption is the most demonic you will get.

I haven't beaten the game with my evil guy yet, but he is 100% evil and corrupt and i would say that he won't look exactly like that, but full evil still looks awesome.

You can kinda look red by being a will user (complete will user) when I got my second will skill to max and the will lines became clear my guy looks red. However I don't think that you can past that.

wo on the front cover,in the commercial. false advertising lol they get people to hope they can look Like that but they cant .and lol it says what will you become and theres a demon and other things

Wo on the front cover,in the commercial. false advertising lol they get people to hope they can look like that but they cant .and lol it says what will you become and theres a demon and other things KA

You have to past the max and keep doing evil deeds and you will turn into the demon

Just keep killing people