Question from Kriztalix

Collars?

Hey guys, i was wondering: do the collars actually affect your dog or you in any way?

like that blue sky thingy that says its for will users dogs or the other ones that say they are for fighters, shooters. does it boost the spell/melee/ranged damage or something?

Answers

deadmanwal8 answered:

I put all the dog collars on iv never seen anything happing dif than before but the look of the collar on the dog all i seen that changes.
0 0

sir_laugh_o_lot answered:

What do you exspect? They did a horrible job with this game. Rain thou the roofs in some places, seriously come on....you aught to check out my report on lionhead.com under sirlol...
0 3

So_Ruthless answered:

Someone told me that it does boost damage, but!!! since there is no life bar on enemies how would he know that? a level 5 spell with or without the holy dog collar always owns enemies so i think its a lie. fable just made collars and funny little easter egg descriptions but i highly highly doubt putting a collar on your dog makes you stronger. . .otherwise, they would have just made clothes that make you stronger. . .you know?
0 0

master_of_rofl answered:

I think that the melee collars would give a attack bouns to your dog...not that it would matter much...but I think i'v seen my dog become more resitant to that type of attack...I think.
0 0