Where can I find the Explorer's Coat?

1. The official guide lists it (it also lists the Highroller's coat as separate) but doesn't say where it is. Will a clothing vendor ever carry it? I know they get different stock in (not sure how often).

User Info: Calariel

Calariel - 8 years ago
    So you have to buy the pub games to get it?

User Info: Shadowguard2008

Shadowguard2008 - 8 years ago
    I'd kinda like to know where to get the explorers coat too - my first wife had a thing for them, and I was never able to find one anywhere...

User Info: gamefreak1972

gamefreak1972 - 8 years ago
    The guide says the highrollers coat is not the explorer's coat. It lists them both seperately. I'm confused though as to why no one has found it. I wish the guide would say where all the items are. The guide is lousy.

User Info: Calariel

Calariel - 8 years ago

1. Highrollers coat is a prize in fable pub games

User Info: homefry324

homefry324 - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. It's a Bradygames guide, they are terrible when it comes to errors and typos. I've had trouble with them all the way back to games like Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy VIII. Seriously, they're horrible

User Info: MelchiorMune

MelchiorMune - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. So nobody knows where the explorer's coat is at. this is disappointing that the guide misleads you all the time. I had more help from gamefaqs. But if anyone finds out where please let me know

User Info: babuwebb60

babuwebb60 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. It does not exist, as MANY other common sense items, skills etc.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago 1 2
  4. I have not located the Explorer's Coat either, and what I have heard from faqs is that while it is supposed to be in the game, no one has found it yet. I seriously just want to kick Garth's but and take it off him, cuz his coat looks exactly like the one in the guide.

!!Spoilers!! FIY about a few other clothing items you may have trouble locating: the tart boots and gloves are gifts from prostitutes that are not your spouse, the bandit gloves and boots are gifts from thugs that are not your spouse, and the only way to get that stinkin' top hat is to kill Charlie, but if you are female you can't keep it!

User Info: ashynioki

ashynioki (Expert) - 8 years ago 1 1
  5. Its not in the game some how they forgot to put it in...it looks kinda like the highrollers coat though so most peopel use that insteed. They will most likely get it in there with an up date or DLC quest like they did with the tart boots and glove and the middle class male hat with knothole island.

User Info: heveyarms

heveyarms - 7 years ago 1 0