Question from BingKafei

Where can I find new dyes?

How many are there in the game, total? Does anyone know yet?

From: sir_laugh_o_lot 6 years ago

I have 43+ and will die your clothes for free.

I don't know how many total, but I have about 13 or 14 right now, IIRC. And I'd bet I don't have them all.

And as for where to get them: besides digging them up/opening chests, the only other way I know of is to buy them from clothing merchants.

First there's the Barber in Bowerstone Market Town, and then both of the clothing stores in there. Another place to find them is the wandering traders that walk all across Albion. If you're looking for some 5 star dyes you can usually find the traders in Fairfax Gardens with some of them.

oh by the way, ask sirlol on xbL

These are the 5 star Dyes I have: Gold Liquid,Flaming Orange,Aquapusand I think its called Regular Purple... You can find them from Travellers in Bright wood and Fairfax Gardens...