So after the main quest is beaten...?

1. Do any other totally brand-new quests pop up? I haven't seen anything new at all except to buy a couple of new buildings and the like.

User Info: Attelocin

Attelocin - 8 years ago

1. She isn't in the game world at all, you just get a letter.

User Info: Cyan_Flame

Cyan_Flame - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. (Eventual spoiler contained) Nothing amazing or exciting, but quite contrary to what some of the answered questions state- Rose does come back to life when you choose the love ending, I came here to find out where to find her, because you get a letter confirming she is alive and clues as to where she is so I don't know about you, but for me seeing her again would have been my ultimate goal....especially considering there was no epic fight scene at the end. But other than using your money (evil), saving the people (good), or reconvening with your long-lost family (love) nothing important or....epic

User Info: Jorvein

Jorvein - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. You can finish the Archeology quest only after you beat the main quest. Also, buying Castle Fairfax opens up an optional quest.

User Info: meshuggah06

meshuggah06 - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. And Rose? Where is she?

User Info: Gilgamesh-brate

Gilgamesh-brate - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. If you choose love you have to rescue your child from the hobbe cave, that's the only one I know of.

User Info: Snorgdarf

Snorgdarf - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. After you beat the main quest if you are married to two wifes then a quest will come up called black mail. If you have children then a quest will come up saying that you have to save ur child. These quest will evently come up.

User Info: fireblaze999

fireblaze999 - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. The "Blackmail" quest can happen before the end of the main story.

User Info: kymess

kymess - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. You can buy fairfax castle and do the quest or save your child. And work on achivements that's pretty much it. But your sister isn't in the world so that means fable 3 lol

User Info: seker456

seker456 - 7 years ago 0 0