Is there a way to decrease age? I sacrificed myself for the age thing in the dungun.

1. I hate reaver. now im really old. what do i do to be young again?

User Info: squashua13

squashua13 - 8 years ago

1. I also chose to become really old. I actually really liked the look afterwards, especially with my character, he looked all sage like and also gained glowing red eyes. I realized later on that his youth reappeared, and I imagine the reason is either a glitch or I continued on the path of purity, or like death said, after you dream right before the end. That might work out for you. I am pissed that he lost the glowing red eyes though...

User Info: Guttzs24

Guttzs24 - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Why didn't you make the girl take it? It only gives you 50 sin points.

User Info: unsoundisland

unsoundisland - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. But what if they want to be 100% good? They say it is decreased *SPOILER* after your dream when you get shot again!

User Info: deathconjust

deathconjust - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. Sleeping in the brightwood tower and doing the chesty quest line will make you young again when you go back to the real world.

User Info: darkalixz

darkalixz - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. I kept the dark seal, and made me old and glowing red eyes, so that's not a glitch. Gotta try the chesty dream thing.

User Info: Jolly_Green

Jolly_Green - 8 years ago 0 0