Question from sburns0533

Did anyone have a problem starting "The Spire" level?

When I run down to the docks to start "The Spire" Level, nothing happens. I just stand there and the guy at the dock does not say a thing and I can not start the level. Did I forget to do something? Or did I glitch the game some how?

sburns0533 provided additional details:

I found out what I did; I had a wife and she died before I started the level, so when I ran down to talk to the guy he would not talk to me because I could not talk to my wife and I had that chick with the big hammer following me around. So what I had to do was talk to Mickey in the slave camp and do his quest. After that I guess some how I reset the level and I was able to move on. I don't know what I did exactly but hay it work and that's what I like.

Misou answered:

If you didn't save it, I suggest reloading.. Honestly, you shouldn't be able to "run" at all (Normal story walking pace is all that's allowed.) Other then that, I'd say it's a glitch.
0 1