How Do I Talk To The Abbot?

1. I'm in Oakfield right now, and i can't talk to the Abbot!! The Abbot is always highlighted in purple and wont respond to anything i do. My renown is at 700 and i've already married as many people as i have rings for and Barnum isn't in the bar!! Does Barnum hang out somewhere besides the bar? I can't get back to bowerstone and i can't move on! I even tried killing someone then trying to do community service, but that only tells me to head back towards bowerstone, WHICH I CAN'T ! ! ! !Has This Happened To Anybody Else?? What Do I Do? I've already dumped a lot of time into the game and have accumulated over two million gold, and would like to avoid restarting. PLEASE HELP!!!

User Info: SpaceAce626

SpaceAce626 - 8 years ago

1. You've encountered a glitch.

<i> We are aware that a minority of people playing Fable(r) II over the last few days have encountered an issue where the Abbot becomes unresponsive at the beginning of Monks Quest in Oakfield. This is an isolated issue, but we are currently looking into it as a matter of priority. If you have already encountered this issue, there is unfortunately no work-around at this time, but we will keep you updated on any progress made.

If you want to avoid this issue, when you go to the Abbot for the first time don't run away and leave the region after he has started talking to you. Listen to him, let him finish his cut-scene, and then you are free to do what you wish.</i>

That's from lionhead. Looks like you're screwed. Sorry.

User Info: Dawgz525

Dawgz525 - 8 years ago 0 0