Question from Zykin

How do I turn off the XBOX 360's auto sleep feature?

I want to turn off the auto sleep feature of XBOX 360 to make some money from my real estate investments. Right now, the Xbox's auto sleep feature turns on and the game pauses after about 30 minutes.

Answers

ShineGamer answered:

I'm not totally sure what you are asking but I believe it would be somewhere on the dashboard. You do gain money when it is off but at 1/10th the speed I believe.
1 0

Samuel_Meggs answered:

You mean when your controller switches itself off and the game pauses
until you switch it on again, I don't remember seeing a setting for this.
But if you have a play and charge cable, plug that in, it'll stay on.

But, try general xbox help next time, not a Fable 2 Q&A :p
0 0

BigRedPK answered:

Just to give a small update to this. It doesn't matter if your pause menu opens. The next time you gain money (the 5 minute mark) it will update your cash accordingly. Though if you are really concerned about it, turn off your controller and plug-in wired Guitar Hero/Rock Band controller. Since there are no analog sticks on those controllers, the screen just spins preventing any auto-sleep.

But as the above 2 posters said, the setting is in your dashboard.
0 0

Jolly_Green answered:

You have to go to the Xbox dashboard. Go al the way right, then pick "system". The auto sleep option will be there, hit disable.
0 0

SPARTAN_294 answered:

If you're feeling really cheap just unplug your ethernet cable and go to the system part of the settings menu. Once there just set the year to it's highest possible value. Go back into Fable 2 and let your money catch up with you (The game will assume 25+ years passed). Plug your cable back in and reconnect to the internet. Repeat as many times as desired for optimum results.
1 0

Shinobi_99 answered:

Put the controller on the floor and push the right analog stick with the floor and rest a book on it, spins the camera so the controller doesn't turn off.
0 0

XxJakdablakxX answered:

You still earn the exact same amount of money even when the console is off so theres really no point in messing with that.
0 0

nick10scotterli answered:

Ok my name is nick and im a xbox freak and alls u have to do is pause your game and turn the tv?coumputer off
0 0