2 Different Evils??

1. I am evil on my file almost 100%. I rele plae skin, blue Will lines n red eyes, and im also pure.
    My frend is also evil, almost 100% he has horns, red Will lines n normal skin n eyes and is also pure
    If r stats r pretty much the same, y we so different then??

User Info: SinStarship

SinStarship - 8 years ago
    How do you become pure but stay evil?

User Info: S2JStubb23

S2JStubb23 - 8 years ago
    Cheers 4 the answers guys, special Guttzs24
    Btw Chinocholo to be pure and evil jst do evil things but at the same time wear clothes 2 make you more attractive and just eat fruit n veg especially celery

User Info: SinStarship

SinStarship - 8 years ago

1. I heard that in order to counteract the problem everyone what having in Fable 1 where every characher pretty much looked the same, your character actually changes depending on how you level and in what manner. Example: you start lvling str and will first but leave skill alone, your character will change in a different manner if you went a different path. The same could be assumed with good/evil and purity/curruption. It would make sence in your situation, and would make everyone no matter how there stats are, still look a little different. Even if you have every stat maxed and all good and pure, you should look different in comparison to the next guy who has all the same stats. I hope that helps.

User Info: Guttzs24

Guttzs24 - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I think the creators wanted more game to end up differint to mak it more interesting or something....

User Info: gamedart_com

gamedart_com - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Maybe, corruption/purity

User Info: chinocholo

chinocholo - 8 years ago 0 0