Question from Spurrelli

How do I solve archaeologists quest #2?

Im on the second artifact for the archaeologist, and I know its near the temple of shadows in rookridge. the only problem is, it tells me to follow my dog, yet he wont lead me to it!! Is there any way this can be fixed that anyone knows of?? Kinda getting sick of watching him roll around all over the place

ashynioki answered:

No, the artifact is NOT inside the temple. It is located near the Rookridge inn, up on a hill that you can see the Temple of Shadows from. Is your dog injured? If so, try healing him. Also, try praising your dog or giving him treats. This will make him more likely to lead you. Occasionally, having enemies around interferes as well. I recommend killing the enemies, healing and praising your dog. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.
2 0

Answers

theguywithagrin answered:

lol you gatta admit thats pretty funny, what a useless animal.
well if you want to know where it is, go up twards the inn but take a left instead of a right and follow the path until you come to a dead end at the edge of a cliff overlooking water. Theres a little barren patch of ground there, mabe if you stand on top of it your dog will let you dig for it.

if it doesnt work, have you tried restarting the quest and talking to the archaeologists again? if you have try loading and reloading the game a couple times.
1 0

Cptnslapah0 answered:

The dog won't search for it if theres enemys nearby, so kill them off first, and if he is just going in a circle and not moving, reload to the area.
0 2

Maxameano answered:

The artifact is actually in the temple you have to go inside befor your dog will start leading you.
0 2

Maxameano answered:

0 2

Maxameano answered:

0 3

Gavo610 answered:

After talking to the archeologist head stright to rookridge if you start another quest your dog wont look for the scroll and you will need to speak to the archeologist again. The scroll is before the bridge to the temple of shadows.
0 0