Question from 41052

Appearance changes?

This may be a stupid question but can someone tell me all the changes to your appearance from being of different alliances like pure and corrupt and good an evil ?

RighteousFlame answered:

Good/Pure - You will have a halo, your hair wil become blonde (if you de-aged or didn't sacrifice your youth).

Evil/Corrupt - You grow horns, your skin becomes dark, you get red cracks all over your body, and your eyes will be green.

Good/Corrupt - Your eyes will be green, your skin will have warts/zits whatever they are, and flies will swarm around you.

Evil/Pure - Your skin is pale and your eyes become red.
2 0

Answers

dogluv115 answered:

I haven't become full pure or good yet, and thats what I'm trying to, but so far my dog has started looking like a lab and sometimes butterflies appear near him.
0 1

dogluv115 answered:

Like a yellow lab
0 1

geonizer answered:

I know corruption gives you yellow eyes and bugs flying around you, or at least I think they're bugs. Physique makes you look muscular and Toughness your character's height. Also dog colors change your dog's color.
0 1

geonizer answered:

I meant collars after dog.
0 1

Shadowguard2008 answered:

Dog collars don't change your dogs appearance, I've used all of them and haven't seen any change, all it does from what I've seen is just the collars color,( wow that was redundent). also Toughness doesn't alter height, it doesn't actually do any physical changes at all. Accuracy is truly the one that alters height. Purity gives you the halo above your head when you hit 100%, or at least really close to that. I think good and evil are the direct factors in your dogs appearance as well as your own. Physique does affect the muscularity of your character. I haven't been an evil character yet so I don't know what happens there.
1 0

fenr1rsufr answered:

Actually I'm pure/evil (100% both) and I have the horns, I have green eyes, I'm pale and my skin opened up
phisique makes you buff, accuracy makes you tall and will makes you have blue lines on your body
1 0