Question from MeManger

How do you get the "Swinger" achievment?

How do you get the "Swinger" achievement?

From: Silentserenity 6 years ago

You have to have at least 2 people have sex with you at the same time, all you need to do is get an unchaste woman or a whore to follow you using the come back to my place expression (which you can find at the bowerstone book store) on 2 people and to the normal sex thing and thats it.

The easiest way is to probably just do the "come back to my place" expression, and give it to 2 whores who love you in Bloodstone. Just don't let your significant other see you....got divorced that way >.<.

Well bloodstone is right i just gave two of them thumbs up and they came just make sure they follow if not ask them to follow

Yes look for the bad girls, invite them all home, have a massive orgy and there ya go...and go...and go....take a break and go again....are we done yet, lmao?

OH.....just 2??? I had about 8.... oh well i still got it ^_^