Question from dogluv115

What happens for the 3 choices at the end?

Can someone please tell me what happens for all 3 choices that are given to you at the end of the game?

lionheart77x answered:

Sacrifice: 300 Good Points, the lives lost whilst building the tower are returned (you'll never see these individuals), and a statue of your hero erected in Bowerstone Old Town. The Sacrifice achievement.

Love: Family is returned, including your dog, and your sister is stated to be alive. **Rose is with Scythe, or William Black the 1st Archon. Her letter states that she is with him, and that they'll see your character again someday. Currently she isn't in the game.** Additionally, you get The Family achievement.

Wealth: 1,000,000 gold, and 300 Evil Points. Egomaniac achievement.

***NOTE*** It should be noted that in order to completely beat the game, one should choose the path of Love. While you do not need the dog to complete the archaeology missions, you will need him to dig up the buried silver keys, and remaining treasure. Not to mention that attaining 300 good or bad points can be as easy as donating $50k to a villager, or killing 10 people. Additionally, attaining $1,000,000 is still possible (and very easy) without choosing the Needs of One
2 0

Answers

KYLE108 answered:

It depends what you choose. If you choose wealth you gain points for being evil but you get 1,000,000 dollars/gold. If you choose love you get your dog back. And I think sacrifice you become famous. I don't really know about sacrifice because I didn't try it.

Good luck makeing a decision
0 0

photogspeedster answered:

Sacrifice you get good points, a statue and everyone likes you
0 0