How do I solve (bounty hunter issue)?

1. Ok i've been bounty hunting for a lil while now. now i'm the point where i have to kill 25 or 30 hobbes in bowerstone market. this is the first 1 where i've had to kill more then like 5 so i was pumped. i follow the gold dust trail thing to the cellar and killed the hobbes in there. ok i have 25 left. now wut the hell??? i've looked for other cellars but can't find any. now the ticket thing for how many creatures remain stays on my screen. is this a glitch? or has other ppl done this bouny hunter job? if so could sum1 tell me where the rest of them r and how to find them. thx

User Info: BlazinScorpion

BlazinScorpion - 8 years ago
    Is the quest still on your list? If so, go back to the person who originally gave you the quest. He should say something along the lines of "Didn't entirely finish in time did you? I suppose you still deserve some sort of reward."
    That happened to me when I had to kill Balverines in Westcliff.

User Info: Vashtrigun0420

Vashtrigun0420 - 8 years ago

1. I had a bounty hunter issue where a beetle in an Oakfield farmhouse was stuck on the face of a dead person and I couldn't kill it. Even area-effect magic didn't work. I saved & reloaded and was able to kill the beetle and finish the job.

Note: There are four cellars in Bowerstone Market. One is in the basement of the furniture store, another right next to Miracle Manor (Second house from the gate) on the road to Fairfax Gardens, another near the house that is directly behind the potion shop, and a fourth on a narrow path to the left of the inn. You'll find a few silver keys along the way, too.

User Info: ashynioki

ashynioki (Expert) - 8 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Just go back to the guard who gave it to you. I had to kill spire guards in Winchclif, but the guards did it for me and I still got the reward.

User Info: chinocholo

chinocholo - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I've had those screens get stuck too. On my first playthrough I had a score from the shooting range from young adulthood until right before the final boss (Spoiler free!)

I got it off basically the same was chinocholo says to, repeat the mission. Might be harder since the bounty hunter job changes, but hopefully just getting another one will clear that away for you.

User Info: Teh_Btrflyz

Teh_Btrflyz - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Definitely had a couple of these glitches happen to me.

I had opted to do a community service and was sent to kill some beetles in a farmhouse in Oakfield. One got stuck behind a dresser, and the darn thing wouldn't die, even with the area attacks and I had to reload, but it ended up my save point was before I committed my crime so I didnt do it over again, but it seems that it would have worked with just reloading it. (I guess a good move would be to save before any major changes or embarking on quests or jobs.)

Also had the time run out on my warrant of execution. Just went back to the original guard and it kinda canceled out. But I don't recommend it. Try to check the deadline in the jobs description beforehand. Good Luck Fellow Gamers!

User Info: StormMcNight

StormMcNight - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Have you tried committing a crime in front of the guard that gave you the job in the first place? Just go up to him, shoot some random guy in the face, and you should get a message saying something like "You have committed a crime, the quest is now over." or something.

User Info: zombiegamer23

zombiegamer23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. All bounty hunter quests end by going back to the person that gave it to you that is when you get your renown and that screen that always comes up when you finish a quest.

User Info: WingBowlMVP

WingBowlMVP - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Same thing happened to me and the crime thing worked.I murded somebody in front of the guard then payed fine and bounty job was cancelled.

User Info: moonkill3

moonkill3 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. you must go to the officer who gave you the bounty and commit a crime.then the bounty will be removed.I like public indecency.A little fine and thats it

User Info: moonkill3

moonkill3 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. this should work if you go up to the gaurd and attack him or commit a crime around him, the job will end. But you'll have 20-40 more evil and obviously some people will hate and fear you

User Info: Jealoussniper

Jealoussniper - 4 years ago 0 0