Question from RealFOLKBLUES80

Does the youth regen potion exist?

I just cleared out a cave full of hobbs and came across some papers on the floor. I couldn't help but notice that it made meantion of a potion that can make you look young again. Does this really exists? If so, can you tell me where I can find it? Thanks

Lostfighter001 answered:

Lionheart that is incorrect...

Of course heres a spoiler though.. Once you make it to bloodstone, travel back to the brightwood tower, buy it. Go to the top of the tower and then sleep in the bed. You'll do a mini in which you have to kill a bunch of enemies and chase around some psychotic schitzofrenic chest who seems to call himself Chesty. Complete doing the nightmare and then your youth will restore.
2 0

Answers

stellarwolf213 answered:

Not really. I've heard of 2 ways to gain youth, but they work at the light/dark temples. Too bad it only works when you beat the game.
1 2

lionheart77x answered:

**Spoiler Alert**

There is currently no way to regain your youth if you foolishly kept Reaver's Seal and allowed the spirit to age you.
0 3

There is a potion of youth? *SPOILER* Answered schettino123456
How do I get my youth back? Open kevco12211
Youth or Aged? Answered EagleCrosk
My Family shouldn't exist!? Open keeth9999
When you buy furniture does it exist in both your inventory and house? Answered naddestroyer