Where are the 5 star dog books found?

1. So I'm trying to find the 5 star dog training books. I just got to Bloodstone for the first time. Are they bought a particular place? Dug up? Found? Have I not yet gotten far enough to unlock them? Thanks in advance.

User Info: Mistapeepers

Mistapeepers - 8 years ago
    I think it would actually be called volume 4, but it gives you your fifth star since you start out with one.

User Info: Mistapeepers

Mistapeepers - 8 years ago
    Found it. To be more exact: it is to the left of the bridge on the road to Bowerstone from the Gypsy Camp. Your dog has to be lvl 4 and you can't do it till late adulthood.

User Info: Mistapeepers

Mistapeepers - 8 years ago

1. The 5 star treasure book can be found by your dog in Bower Lake. location: stand so you can see the old tomb in the lake and walk backwards with your dog (mine was a lvl 4 treasure finder at the time). He will find it.

User Info: lexinhell

lexinhell - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I haven't looked yet but have you tried all the other star books including 1 star if it doesn't work i'll look for 5 star but i don't think there is one

User Info: deathconjust

deathconjust - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I haven't looked yet but have you tried all the other star books including 1 star if it doesn't work i'll look for 5 star but i don't think there is one

User Info: deathconjust

deathconjust - 8 years ago 0 0