Question from Mistapeepers

Where are the 5 star dog books found?

So I'm trying to find the 5 star dog training books. I just got to Bloodstone for the first time. Are they bought a particular place? Dug up? Found? Have I not yet gotten far enough to unlock them? Thanks in advance.

Mistapeepers provided additional details:

I think it would actually be called volume 4, but it gives you your fifth star since you start out with one.

Found it. To be more exact: it is to the left of the bridge on the road to Bowerstone from the Gypsy Camp. Your dog has to be lvl 4 and you can't do it till late adulthood.

lexinhell answered:

The 5 star treasure book can be found by your dog in Bower Lake. location: stand so you can see the old tomb in the lake and walk backwards with your dog (mine was a lvl 4 treasure finder at the time). He will find it.
0 0

Answers

deathconjust answered:

I haven't looked yet but have you tried all the other star books including 1 star if it doesn't work i'll look for 5 star but i don't think there is one
0 0

deathconjust answered:

0 0

Books? Open kilgore777
Where can I find the different books for my dog's skills? Open Giovanni122
Knothole Island books? Open Regal16
Where can I find expression books? Answered battlefield1992
Where can i find all the books at Knothole islands? Open theinvincbull