Question from geistnat

My wife and child Went Missing. Where can i find both of them?

This quest is pissing me off the most out of all of them

Well i have already beaten the game and i own fairfax castle...unless youre as far as me u prolly wont understand what im talking about

From: bjhughe 6 years ago

Yeah, my wife died in a bandit raid on the gypsy town, and my kid went into a foster home...will i ever see lil' johnny again??

What quest are you talking about?

Also, there is a common glitch with families disappearing from the game world, this might have happened to you as it has with myself and many others.

yeah, um, I haven't bought the castle yet, but I live in oakfield and my quest is to find my husband to rescue my child from a cave. Is this the same kind of quest you're doing? Because I need help too. I can not find him anywhere.

Just give up on it, your game has glitched and you husband is probably stuck in a wall somewhere, because the samething happened to me.

Well kaiserveo 88, it's listed as an active quest and it's still taking money out for living, did yours do that too?

I've beaten the game twice and I lost a family to a bandit raid. I then took a quest to free some slaves right after the town raid only it now black screens and freezes if I attempt to go to the region.

I have been to the spire and when i returned to my family my Husband is nowhere to be seen and my son who was a baby in a cot when i left and now is a 9 yr old boy who has been left in the house all alone and wont interact with me at all.
Is there any way i get the child to interact with me or do i just ignore it from now on. Oh and i cant sell the house he is in either.
I have another family at gypsy camp and they are interacting with me fine.

One of the game glitches. i chose to revive my loved ones and on the quest screen says my wife lady gray is very happy on serenity farm but i can't find my broad anywhere.

That makes no sense at all

After this happened to me after my ten year slammer sentence in the spire i downloaded the game onto my XBOX HD coz the game was being slow and my husband re-appeared and my kid who didnt react to me b4 started to talk again. So maybe try that or if you already have delete it off ur HD and reload it again.

If you are doing the quest I think you are your child is in the hobbes cave.

I had the very same thing happening to me, my zombie wife who lived in my castle got stuck in a wall in fairfax garden...
This is a glitch, and can't be reversed.
(my kid is still running around in Fairfax gardens).

Sorry, but you just got screwed by the glitched of Fable II.

Your family has been killed. The only way you could bring them back is if you wished for Love after you beat the game. If you picked Wealth, or the needs of many, you can't get your family back.

Get a new family :P

In this game, Lucien (IF YOU LISTEN!!!) will say he has murdered your Wife and Child before he kills you. That is another reason to pick the wish that brings back Loved ones. (It should bring them back and your dog as well.)

Note: I am as far as you, if not farther, If you picked the money at the end then you seriously messed up. (I have almost all the houses in the game and my title is "King", without picking that wish.