Hals armor?

1. Is there a way to get Hals Armor without the limited collectors edition? Trading or something?

User Info: TutiousMaximus

TutiousMaximus - 8 years ago

Answers

1. There's no way to trade it. It's kind of a special item only.

User Info: chinocholo

chinocholo - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I personally think it's lame since the only way other people know you have it is if they join your game... It's not like it does anything special, and the Sword's rather weak...

User Info: KyutaSyuko

KyutaSyuko - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah the armour doesnt even look that good and the sword only does 22 damage, i bought the limited edition and i thought it was a waste of money (even tho it was only like 5 bucks extra :P)

User Info: towna

towna - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes, but can you get it without buying the limited edition? I only have the "regular" edeition and was wondering if there was a way to get it?

User Info: taintedjunk11

taintedjunk11 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. I have the special edition fable2 but i dont no where to find hals armour PLZ Help!

User Info: Phsycakilla

Phsycakilla - 5 years ago 0 0