Question from chinocholo

I Found Alex after ...?

She dies..

She was in Bowerstone Market, same stats, likes and dislikes, but she was a ghost last I saw her.

Anyways, just thought it was odd.

chinocholo provided additional details:

what.. I can't help it.. I'm a good guy though. I gots a halo

sir_laugh_o_lot answered:

Thats most likly because you gave her the letter and she killed herself you seductive meany. + '(;-;)' 75....
1 0

Answers

Roshimaru answered:

That's a great irritance that the game has caused me.
She continues to be a character in Bowerstone despite the great justice you did to her. And she loves me enough that she keeps asking for a ring, but other than that she doesn't interact like the other NPC's. She doesn't follow, doesn't respond to expressions, doesn't change in her like/dislike stats.
The same thing probably happens to the male Alex, though I haven't gone back yet to try.
0 0

tyler2zelda answered:

The same thing happens to the male Alex as well. I'm going to blow his brains out, I swear. Enforcer in hand.
0 0

BGeezus answered:

I had the same thing happen to me, I sacrificed her to the temple of shadows.. problem solved. :)
0 0

astromaniac69 answered:

I did the ghost quest and decided to give her the note, after that I went back to the ghost and saw Alex in ghost form. Then, a few days later, I found her walking around Bowerstone... ALIVE! So i decided to marry her, but she want react to to my expressions, and she does not want to have sex with me. She just want presents all the time and seams that the fun bar is going up but just the contrary, not even when I take her to her favorite place...
Can someone please help me out here?
Thanks
0 0

astromaniac69 answered:

Can someone please help me out here?
Thanks
0 0

Stoic_Hero answered:

Astromaniac69 - There's nothing you can do beyond killing her, really. There's a glitch in the game where she's supposed to be dead, but doesn't disappear. However, s/he has none of the scripts of normal NPC's... You can't interact with her properly, however she does still accept marriage proposals. It's a weird situation that I ended up restarting my game over, to a point before I married her.
0 0

Chili_Pie answered:

Well on all but one of my characters that happened...
0 0