Temple of Shadows: The Perfect Timing?

1. What is the perfect time to get the best reward. I tried 12 midnight and the priest I should have saved it for the something something...I read other reports that 12 is may be the time but its not working. I will be testing 1-3 am.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago
    Its based on the 2k point rule and then the spouse rule, checking and getting 12pm works. Thank you very much for your considerate conformation Consoutations. LMAO
    -Confirmed-
    -Closed-

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago

1. Sacrifice a bunch enough people for 2000 points then come back with your spouse and sacrifice between 12am and 1am

User Info: woogidy

woogidy - 8 years ago 0 0

1. For what i can tell you need to sacrifice enought people to get to 2k points and then you need to sacrifice your spouse, im not sure about timing

User Info: Minime734

Minime734 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Try both 12 o'clocks. I had the same problem at first. dont do it exactly at 12 just in that hour or it might noe work.

User Info: nejifx

nejifx - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Sacrifice a bunch enough people for 2000 points then come back with your spouse and sacrifice between 12am and 1am

User Info: woogidy

woogidy - 8 years ago 0 0