Question from sir_laugh_o_lot

Temple of Shadows: The Perfect Timing?

What is the perfect time to get the best reward. I tried 12 midnight and the priest I should have saved it for the something something...I read other reports that 12 is may be the time but its not working. I will be testing 1-3 am.

sir_laugh_o_lot provided additional details:

Its based on the 2k point rule and then the spouse rule, checking and getting 12pm works. Thank you very much for your considerate conformation Consoutations. LMAO
-Confirmed-
-Closed-

woogidy answered:

Sacrifice a bunch enough people for 2000 points then come back with your spouse and sacrifice between 12am and 1am
0 0

Answers

Minime734 answered:

For what i can tell you need to sacrifice enought people to get to 2k points and then you need to sacrifice your spouse, im not sure about timing
0 0

nejifx answered:

Try both 12 o'clocks. I had the same problem at first. dont do it exactly at 12 just in that hour or it might noe work.
0 0

woogidy answered:

0 0