Question from Me300

How do I beat bloodstone banshee?

I have tried everything shooting her (master clockwork rifle), hacking away at her (master katana), using will (max for all spells), im maxed everything, i finished the storyline, i tried reloading around 7 times, i kill all those little things but my attacks go right threw her, i cant lock onto her, ive looked on the internet for help but none of it worksso far, i have to run away from her and then wait for a while before she spawns those creatures and i kill them quickly but when i do i cant attack her and she does that wierd thing where i think it is my blood coming out... and yea im losing my mind on how to beat this thing.

CarneDragon answered:

You need to make sure all of the little children she summons are dead then when she looks like she is crying (or when her hands are at her face) thats when you need to attack her.
14 0

Answers

TheTick0247 answered:

I had a problem with this quest too, sometimes it bugs out or something and you can't damage her at all, but I reloaded the quest and was able to damage her when she is hunched over.
0 3

L1TTLE_SP4RR0W answered:

When she covers her eyes aim at her head and shoot
it took me 5 shots with the enforcer so she (or maby it?) is tough
0 3

Slasher424242 answered:

When you encounter a banshee, they will spawn "children" that look like shadow versions of the top half of a hollow men. You must defeat these minions first, then after it screams, you may target the banshee with whatever you like. Fire, If I might add, is a very effective weapon against them.

I had full strenght upgrades to my dexterity and acurracy with a Master Turret rifle with a Fire and a shock augment. It only took 4 shots to kill it. Though with a standard Clockwork rifle, Im pretty sure though it would take 2 or 3 waves of "children" to take her down though.
4 0

jojth answered:

I hate the banshees. My standard technique is to fire off a level 3 time stop right away so the little annoying minions don't badger me to death. Immediately, I start casting a level 4 or 5 inferno. since the minions spawn wherever you're standing, the inferno will likely wipe them all out. Then, while the time stop is still active, I subtarget the banshees head and fire as fast as I can. By the end of the game, with a master turret rifle or the perforator, you can kill a banshee in about 5 seconds.
0 0

KatieBailey7 answered:

Kill the little shadows that she summons then right after that you can hit her but you can only hit her with a melee weapon AFTER you have killed all of the shadows she spawns.
0 0

FlaminFro answered:

What you need to do is kill all the little things she summons, then when she has her hands or or is floating aimlessly, shoot her. I aim for the head because t does much more damage and downs her quickly.
0 0

How do I beat (Bloodstone Banshee)? Answered KomatiPoort
How do I beat the banshee in bloodstone? Answered spookwraith
How do I beat (Banshee)? in bloodstone Open Bliztod12
How do I beat Evil Of Wraithmarsh Quest Banshee? Answered Diesirae82
Where is Bloodstone? Open incrediblebutch