I can't dig up Lucien's diary! What should I do?

1. I have just finished killing the troll and my dog lead me to the dig spot, but the option to dig doesn't come up. There aren't any bad guys around so I should be able to dig, but I can't! What should I do?

User Info: dogwhen

dogwhen - 7 years ago
    Yeah, OK, but how do fix it? I've tried walking around and stuff but it doesn't give me the dig option. Anyone know how to fix it?

User Info: dogwhen

dogwhen - 7 years ago
    My brother could dig on HIS game but then he tried on mine and it didn't work, it just comes up with fetch!

User Info: dogwhen

dogwhen - 7 years ago

1. I just realised what happened. I thought it was a glitch so I deleted that game and started over, that's when I realised I sold my spade. Thanks for your help, it was nothing wrong with the game, I just did something stupid, so now I'm back at the beginning.

User Info: dogwhen

dogwhen - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Sometimes your dog gets 'stuck'. Sometimes mine goes back and forth over it multiple times before it will even give me a chance to dig.

User Info: Holy_Morale

Holy_Morale - 7 years ago 0 1