Question from sub780lime

Love Ending - Where the hell is my sister?

Where is my sister after the ending? I cannot seem to find her anywhere?

masako333 answered:

Look, the truth is, this is supposed to be left up to your opinion, thats what peter moloneux wanted. But the widespread decision is that she is with the immortal necromancer Sythe from the last fable game and the letter is meant to make you feel better. It is impossible to find your sister.
3 0

Answers

MLWW answered:

To put it short, you can't find her.
She is supposed to be with someone and living happy and such but you will never really see her again.
1 1

meshuggah06 answered:

The note she leaves suggests, in my opinion, to several snearios (she mentions being surrounded by trees, could be the senerity farm; that she's living with someone who's thin, wears a robe, and is scary which sounds like the temple of shadows; she then mentions the man she's living with looks like a king which i have no idea who that is). If I had to guess anything maybe she's living with the hero from the first game? I haven't investigated it yet, but I agree with many others that I doubt you can find her in the game. And I think that's too bad, because that would've been cool.
1 0

Gilgamesh-brate answered:

I think that she lives with the "Hero of Skill", and that she is killed by his hands,hehehehehe...!
Or she is with the "Hero of Will" in his land Samarkand, and that in a fuew months the "expansion of Fable 2" will come out. Its posible.
0 2

oXBERSERKERXo answered:

Shes living with scyth the necromancer who is an immortal who you meet in fable the lost chapters. there's multiple references of him in fable 2 in the load screens
3 0

BigRedPK answered:

Hm, I assumed the love choice did not bring her back. I assumed the loved ones the choice referred to was only your family (wife/children) and your dog. The letter, I just assumed came from the Rose in "The Perfect Farm".
0 0

zeldaboy7 answered:

She cant be living with scyth cuz scyth doesnt wear a mask. I think shes with Jack of Blades. Even though he's supposed to be dead. They make a lot of references to him in Fable 2.
0 3

StryderOmega answered:

Maybe it is The King? The evil dude in Albion lore - higher up in rank then Jack of Blades.
1 0

zeldaboy7 answered:

Yeah that could be it. It makes more sensse if it was Scyth for some reason cuz in the game the talk bout the Immortals and the Demon Door in Fairfax talks about him. But who knows. Maybe it means a Fable 3....cough...cough...
0 1

ZeroGU2 answered:

Wait a second think of Theresa how did she survived for 500 hundreds years so I think it is our first Hero in fable 1 ,our guy, who killed Jack of Blades lol since he doesn't have a name that why Rose didn't say anything and couldn't remember it
0 0

funnyslime answered:

Probably not relevent but if you go to the drowned farm in wraithmash, the area by the cage lookks slot like the perfect farm.
0 1

funnyslime answered:

0 1

zeldaboy7 answered:

Well in Fable one your sister Thersea was a seer too. so she could have saw the Future of her and your hero's Decendents and found a spell to become Immortal
0 1

deathconjust answered:

maybe this will be answered in FABLE 3 if they make it.
0 1

snapbros answered:

Shes still dead it is just to make your pure and good points to go up and the citizens of the town to love u.
0 1