Love Ending - Where the hell is my sister?

1. Where is my sister after the ending? I cannot seem to find her anywhere?

User Info: sub780lime

sub780lime - 8 years ago

1. Look, the truth is, this is supposed to be left up to your opinion, thats what peter moloneux wanted. But the widespread decision is that she is with the immortal necromancer Sythe from the last fable game and the letter is meant to make you feel better. It is impossible to find your sister.

User Info: masako333

masako333 - 8 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. To put it short, you can't find her.
    She is supposed to be with someone and living happy and such but you will never really see her again.

User Info: MLWW

MLWW - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. The note she leaves suggests, in my opinion, to several snearios (she mentions being surrounded by trees, could be the senerity farm; that she's living with someone who's thin, wears a robe, and is scary which sounds like the temple of shadows; she then mentions the man she's living with looks like a king which i have no idea who that is). If I had to guess anything maybe she's living with the hero from the first game? I haven't investigated it yet, but I agree with many others that I doubt you can find her in the game. And I think that's too bad, because that would've been cool.

User Info: meshuggah06

meshuggah06 - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. I think that she lives with the "Hero of Skill", and that she is killed by his hands,hehehehehe...!
    Or she is with the "Hero of Will" in his land Samarkand, and that in a fuew months the "expansion of Fable 2" will come out. Its posible.

User Info: Gilgamesh-brate

Gilgamesh-brate - 8 years ago 0 2
  4. Shes living with scyth the necromancer who is an immortal who you meet in fable the lost chapters. there's multiple references of him in fable 2 in the load screens

User Info: oXBERSERKERXo

oXBERSERKERXo - 8 years ago 3 0
  5. Hm, I assumed the love choice did not bring her back. I assumed the loved ones the choice referred to was only your family (wife/children) and your dog. The letter, I just assumed came from the Rose in "The Perfect Farm".

User Info: BigRedPK

BigRedPK - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. She cant be living with scyth cuz scyth doesnt wear a mask. I think shes with Jack of Blades. Even though he's supposed to be dead. They make a lot of references to him in Fable 2.

User Info: zeldaboy7

zeldaboy7 - 8 years ago 0 3
  7. Maybe it is The King? The evil dude in Albion lore - higher up in rank then Jack of Blades.

User Info: StryderOmega

StryderOmega - 8 years ago 1 0
  8. Yeah that could be it. It makes more sensse if it was Scyth for some reason cuz in the game the talk bout the Immortals and the Demon Door in Fairfax talks about him. But who knows. Maybe it means a Fable 3....cough...cough...

User Info: zeldaboy7

zeldaboy7 - 8 years ago 0 1
  9. Wait a second think of Theresa how did she survived for 500 hundreds years so I think it is our first Hero in fable 1 ,our guy, who killed Jack of Blades lol since he doesn't have a name that why Rose didn't say anything and couldn't remember it

User Info: ZeroGU2

ZeroGU2 - 8 years ago 0 0
  10. Probably not relevent but if you go to the drowned farm in wraithmash, the area by the cage lookks slot like the perfect farm.

User Info: funnyslime

funnyslime - 8 years ago 0 1
  11. Probably not relevent but if you go to the drowned farm in wraithmash, the area by the cage lookks slot like the perfect farm.

User Info: funnyslime

funnyslime - 8 years ago 0 1
  12. Well in Fable one your sister Thersea was a seer too. so she could have saw the Future of her and your hero's Decendents and found a spell to become Immortal

User Info: zeldaboy7

zeldaboy7 - 8 years ago 0 1
  13. maybe this will be answered in FABLE 3 if they make it.

User Info: deathconjust

deathconjust - 8 years ago 0 1
  14. Shes still dead it is just to make your pure and good points to go up and the citizens of the town to love u.

User Info: snapbros

snapbros - 8 years ago 0 1