How do I find my husband?

1. I married a man, made Serenity Farm our marital home and set an allowance. I took him to his favorite spot in Bowerstone, wooed and gifted him, then dismissed him to go do some bartending. He never returned to Serenity Farm, disappeared from Bowerstone and is continuing to take his allowance (even though I set it at 0 when he didn't return). Eventually he became unhappy and if he ever showed back up would divorce me. I've returned to Serenity Farm many times and gone to Bowerstone to look for him. I even went off to the Spire and came back, he never showed up. What can I do? I, of course, can't rent out Serenity Farm and want to use it as a marital house, but can't get rid of him, even though he isn't there....what do I do?

User Info: Evie49

Evie49 - 8 years ago

1. You kinda skrewed up when you made serenity farm your marital home and tookem elsware and dismissed him in a different region.

Hope that didnt sound rude but NPCs cant proceed through a demon door without your help i think so he is lost to the void of the game sorry.

User Info: Darklord_sama

Darklord_sama - 8 years ago 1 0

1. There's one thing you can try. woo another guy and take them to your marriage house. Sleep with the guy if you have to. It MAY trigger your missing spouse to show up with a blackmail letter. if you want to keep the spouse, just ditch the other guy and woo your spouse until he's happy again.

User Info: RazielsLegacy

RazielsLegacy - 8 years ago 1 0