Can't Find Lady Grey, where could she be?

1. I did the love hurts quest and then when I tried to marry her I did not have a good enough ring on me, I then ran to the jeweler and then came back to the mansion and cannot find her. When I left her she was just sitting in the basement perfectly fine.

Can anyone tell me possible places she could have gone? or like so many other things in this game, is it bugged and am I now screwed?

User Info: godzilla4988

godzilla4988 - 8 years ago

1. Generally, she'll be found at the square in the graveyard. Enter from bowerstone, head past the demon door and straight down the path, past the path left to the mansion, and eventually you'll come upon a square at which you can go straight or turn right. If she isn't at the square, proceed straight until you find here. That is her general area.

Some individuals have reported that they scared her away by being too evil, corrupt, and having fear-inducing items or tattoos. If you chase her out of the area while she's running from you, the game has been known to glitch and she won't re-appear. Make sure when you approach her you heed this warning.

User Info: lionheart77x

lionheart77x - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Lady grey is still in the graveyard walking with everyone else. I had the same problem. She'll be in the area not too far.

User Info: jdewolf31

jdewolf31 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You have to have done the Love Hurts quest to find Lady Gray, and chose not to leave, then she will always have a heart above her head.

User Info: Gimli1357

Gimli1357 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0