SirLOL ask: Charley/ Granny Quest, how to save his mortal carcase?

1. Um he died, and I dont let anyone die on my watch, so I have to redo quest...Um help.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago
    Well I used the Temple Axe, and every time I used that...stronger attack they died instantly...flurry or something a rather...that made it easy....
    but thanks none the less.

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago

1. Well, if you're trying to say you're having trouble keeping him alive, try to not run through. The enemies come in waves. When they first start coming, don't move. Just keep killing and killing them. Eventually, they will stop. Then slowly progress through, repeating this. I found Slow time + Gun with sub-targeting to head to work like a charm.

User Info: Googlrr

Googlrr - 8 years ago 0 0

1. I found it easy to do while using Shock AoE+Raise Dead. My Shock was Level 4, and my Raise Dead was Level 3. Just go to Spell Selector, first add Shock to the Selector, then select to copy Raise Dead over Shock. You'll have the first 3 as Raise Dead, and the fourth will be Shock.

First Raise Dead after he tells you to keep them off of him, then get ready to use the Shock AoE. They will almost always fight the little minions you summoned, and shock will weaken them making it easier to slash through them all quickly.

I hope that helps.

User Info: HeLLizardKing

HeLLizardKing (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Stay with him at all times, hes quite tough ( but can't fight for s***) so dont stay glued to his feet

User Info: Chapio2305

Chapio2305 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Hey it's easy if u have level 4 fire use it it don't really matter just your corruption you get the same thing either way.

User Info: thedarkone999

thedarkone999 - 7 years ago 0 0