Question from sinxins

How do you kill the gargoyle above Castle Fairfax (the very high one)?

How do I kill the gargoyle at the window pane in front of the stairs at Fairfax Gardens? I took out 3 different weapons with 40-50 range and shot and it but it doesn't break, the gargoyle is still there. I have shot at that gargoyle about 50 times so far and quite frustrated (doing gargoyle achievement).

PS: I did go back behind the two statues and shot at it many times but it doesn't break!!

Any help appreciated

dawolffman1 answered:

Try upgrading your Accuracy skill. I tried shooting it a dozen times without success, having not upgraded Accuracy. Once i bumped it up a few levels i hit it in one shot.
0 0

Answers

mostavis answered:

Try using a rifle, preferably a master or legendary. get as close as you can and still get the angle of a full shot rightin the mouth. that way you know you actually shot it
0 0

Where are the Gargoyle Locations in stone, WraithMarsh and Fairfax Gardens? Answered TutiousMaximus
Can I and if so, how, buy the Fairfax Castle? Answered SporeManiac13
Castle Fairfax? Open ripdmup1984
How do I purchase Castle Fairfax? Answered hawkerzero
Wife in Castle Fairfax? Answered KingKaineng