Question from meshuggah06

Glitches? Maybe or no?

Ok so I have a couple of comments that I think are glitches, but I want to know if others have experienced the same thing.....

The Brightwood Tower Quest. I completed it fully before doing the Assault on Bloodstone quest at the end. I got the piece of Chesty's heart and the gold. But after I completed the main story, the quest opened up again. I did it again and got the prizes all over again. Now I'm not complaining about getting an extra 100k and a very valuable gem, but shouldn't I only be able to do this quest once?

Marriage. Got a woman to fall in love with me, bought her a ring, got a martial house and everything. Then I decide to give her a gift only realizing I only have other rings left to give, so I just decide "hey maybe she'll like a better ring". Oops. It counted as if I had a gotten a second woman to marry me when in fact she was the same person. I got the bigamist achievement and had to use another home as a marital house (although i did get another crappy dowry). It annoyed me so much that I was wasting two houses (and two budgets) on the same woman that I decided to kill her. Even after killing her the game still said I was married to her in the other house. I cut the budget to zero, but it didn't get rid of the glitch. Anyone else have this happen to you? If not, at least here's a warning: Don't give another ring to someone you're already married to.

Kluggy answered:

...First one, glitch

...Second one, glitch

Theres your answer.
2 0

Answers

Gilgamesh-brate answered:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHA!!! That was a good workout for my future sixpack.
0 2

KuroHo answered:

kluggy, he wasn't asking if they were glitches

I have had the first glitch, though the second one I haven't had nor would I want to try it.
0 0

Jolly_Green answered:

Kluggy's right, marriage is a glitch in the human condition. I picked a woman, and kept all three (seperate times) husbands happy, but they eventually left town and divorced me. On the family screen it said they were happy, but I tried to have sex, and they just walked past me and out of the region. Now I turned my character lesbian, and only have sex with hookers.
0 0