How can i get a master flintlock rifle and a masta katana both with 4 augmentation slots?

1. I am on the happily ever affter section(end of the game)
    All slots must be empty
    ****If you wist to offer a trade on xbox live please state a price or item(s) you want

User Info: L1TTLE_SP4RR0W

L1TTLE_SP4RR0W - 8 years ago

1. The most augments you can find on a non-legendary weapon is two otherwise it will be a legendary weapon and the augments will already be placed. Besides, even legendary weapons of a maximum of three augments. I don't believe the items you are looking for exist.

User Info: Ulvirfaust

Ulvirfaust - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Your not going to find 4 augment slots in a rifle from what I have seen personally, I have not seen 4 augment slots in any weapons either unless they were some kind of legendary weapon.

User Info: Lostfighter001

Lostfighter001 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Actually the Hal's Sword has 3 empty Aug slots, but it's only available if you got the LCE which was a pre-order only. Granted you could probably buy it used, but chances are it won't have the code for the Hal's gear which also seems to be un-giftable or the code will have already been used and locked to the original owner's account.

User Info: KyutaSyuko

KyutaSyuko - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I have Hal's Sword, and while it does have 3 augment slots... its a low-level weapon. Really low. I mean, I considered putting Bewitching in it because I'm never going to sell it and I can use it to boost my attractiveness if needed. But that's about it. I couldn't think of a single other reason to use it as soon as the iron level of items was available.

So that's not really a viable solution. =/

User Info: oz2555

oz2555 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. Hate to disappoint u but there is no such thing. the only item with four augment slots was in the first fable. and it was a pain to get

User Info: joshiki_r

joshiki_r - 7 years ago 0 0