Question from flamaro

Gargoyles old bowerstone?

How many gargoyles are supposed to be in Bowerstone Old Town, there is one i can hear when in a certain area but cannot find the little effer

Answers

blizzrd92 answered:

check the Gargoryle Guide under the FAQs tab
it helped me out a lot
0 0

nct981 answered:

I know of 3 that are hiding very well. One is on the third floor of the furniture shop. He is sitting in the upper left hand corner near the door as you enter. You may have heard him in the alley when you were walking by. I had trouble finding him too. I think he can see you through the window and that's why you hear him. The second one is in the carriage shop. I am currently trying to figure out how to get him. You cannot shoot at him from the street, I've tried. You have to be able to get inside somehow, there is a chest in there as well. The third one is on the fort thing or that wall with the spikes. Anyway he is above the irongate on your left. I hope I helped a little bit.
0 0

How do I get all 3 gargoyles. ? Answered karllopez141
Gargoyles? Answered hellcaster712
Help With Gargoyles? Answered IKale
Gargoyles help ? Answered magemasher07
Gargoyles locations? Answered FiRe_DeViL_