Question from rlyIdontcare

What time is the zenith?

^Title^

Jechob answered:

For the Temple of Light it is 12:00 - 1:00 PM (In-Game Time)
For the Temple of Shadow it is 12:00 - 1:00 AM (In-Game Time)
3 1

Answers

Kluggy answered:

Its from 12:00 to 1:00.
1 4

jerrybeansman69 answered:

You can tell its the zenith when the light is in the center of the room in the temple of light i do not know for the shadow temple
0 2

Illscrewyoubig answered:

I thought the centre of the room would be lit during the Zenith, but for me it never lit :(
0 0

litninbolt answered:

When I went thru this part, it was from 12pm to 3pm. As long as you donate within those times, it will give you the gift for being the biggest donator...i think it is like 10k gold or something like that.
0 1

MiazakiaDrou answered:

The Zentih is from 12 to 1pm in game time and you have to make a donation of at least 10,000 to get the weapon. But truth be told....the weapon you get sucks.
0 0

Pyschoweirdo answered:

You can also get the weapon from both temples more than once- I can't think of a reason why unless your trying to get more good or evil points without slaughtering a village or something, but it's possible.
0 0

Evil_Ryo answered:

The zenith is when the circle of sunlight touches the circle in the temple Note: it does not fill the sun shaped circle, it only touches it). it'll never go into the circle more than a few inches. so you have to donate about 10,000 gold (just to be safe) and you'll get the legendary weapon. it looks like a golden fan, but it's a cleaver.
0 0

How do I know what time it is? Answered hybridrocknroll
Time?? Open remy17live
Speed Up Time? Answered KingKaineng
Where can I find what time of day it is? Open jonathanleivers
Income Over Time? Open neomaster34