If you cannot access xbox live, can you still obtain the pink dye?

1. (IE: dig it up, find it in shops, cabinets)

User Info: 0grekiller

0grekiller - 8 years ago
    I mean the apocalyptic pink dye, from fable2.com, not the normal ones. I don't have live, and i would like the dye.

User Info: 0grekiller

0grekiller - 8 years ago

1. Apocalyptic Pink can still be bought/dug up throughout the game (I had the original one, and ended up digging up a second bottle... I think in Old Bowerstone, but it's been a while).

User Info: JasaniAVA

JasaniAVA - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think so... i just went into the hairdressers it think it was, and bought it......... so i'd guess if you dont have to have xbox live...

User Info: Kingy1122

Kingy1122 - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. I dug it up just to the right of the dig site in castle fairfax gardens

User Info: Torakk

Torakk - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. The answer is no. I believe. New Apocalyptic pink dyes (As well as chicken suits, Feign Attack books, Lionhead tatoos, and your hero doll) will only appear if you have played the flash game and earned them. You CAN earn all of them, by repeating the flash game. But, too my knowledge, they wont be in the game unless they are put into your game by the flash game online, which I think requires XBOX LIVE. I base this on the fact that I never found any of that stuff in my game before I played the flash game where I usually could afterwards.

User Info: chaos303030

chaos303030 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I dug a bottle up in fairfax gardens there the entrance (from bowerstone market) close to were the archeologist is. You can try there but i dug up some bright blue dye from the same spot on a different file so you can try there but you might get some cr*py blue dye.

User Info: kirbymelee87

kirbymelee87 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. when I first bought the game and didnt have live, I found the apocalyptic pink dye. I bought it in the Bowerstone Market after I finished the game

User Info: R_Shadowsbane

R_Shadowsbane - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Ok go to where the hair dressers house is and face the door
    then turn right and head fowards and when you come to a little side yard (it should be next to the bowerstone market exit that goes to fairfax castle) your dog should bark and badda bing
    apo. pink dye

User Info: DRIFTA23

DRIFTA23 - 7 years ago 0 0