Question from leppermesiah666

I can't please my wife... :'( wat do i do?

i cant seem to have sex with my wife and she getting really upset. Ill have her follow me to my home and then click the bed and then i wake up and stretch like i would any other way i would wake up... am i doing something wrong i even give her gifts but she wants kids now..

Spirolli answered:

In order to have sex with your wife, you first have to seduce her and give her gifts. After she is sufficiently pleased, use the command come back to my place. This should cause her to follow you back to your home and to your bed. Click on the bed and it should give you two options: protected or unprotected sex. Also you have to wait a few 'game' days to repeat all this.
2 0

Answers

montanamada answered:

She actually asks you first and you have to respond with thumbs up. Just flirt with her and dance with her, do whatever emotions make her happy and she'll eventually say something like 'lets go somewhere quiet and have some fun'. Use the thumbs up emotion and lead her to the bed and choose protected or unprotected sex.
1 0

friendsrules101 answered:

Divorce =D Find a better one, there's TONS!
0 0

Where Is My Wife!!!!!!? Open Fadingsilence
How to keep a wife? Open Psymon12
How do I have sex with my wife? Open sarg3d110
Where is my wife? Open c1h9a83
My wife is gone? Open duckandshoot