Question from LadySia

Asked: 6 years ago

Brightwood Tower?

I need help locating the sign that will allow me to buy Brightwood Tower so I can get the Ruler of Albion achievement. However I can't find the sign anywhere and my game guide I bought with the book says you can buy it. I've tried buying it before I went to the Tattered Spire and after I came back and 10 years had passed.

Can anyone help me with the location of the sign so I can buy the fricking thing?

Top Voted Answer

From: evilmunky666 6 years ago

You have to wait untill after you go to Wraithmarsh. The sign will be on the main entrance, a little to the left.

Rated: +2 / -0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Submitted Answers


Best to wait until the end of the game but the sign is right next to the entrence but after you can go all the way up and do a rather annoying quest where a chest tries to kill you. but you do get a trophy and 3000 renown

Rated: +0 / -0

Respond to this Question

You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.