Where are the tattooists?

1. I know there are supposed to be tattooists in Bowerstone old town and westcliff, but I can't seem to find them. I'm past the spire, I've paid for westcliff development, and I gave the warrants to the guard at the beginning of the game.

User Info: lukeman1884

lukeman1884 - 8 years ago

1. There is one in the Gypsy Camp, and One in Bloodstone at all times. If you did all the evil missions as a child then Bowerstone Old Town will be all run down, and there will be a tattooist near the exit towards Rookridge. As for the Westcliff one, i think he's just there after you do the spire quest, and I think he only appears if you did the development

User Info: Ramos1990

Ramos1990 - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. The one in Bowerstone Old Town is down the staircase from where you killed the beetles in childhood. The bottom of the staircase was blocked by debris earlier, if that gives you a rough idea of where you're going.

User Info: Teh_Btrflyz

Teh_Btrflyz - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Ok i have never seen a tattooist in old town unless u give the other guy the warents and not to the gaurd and there will be one there and as for westcliff i don't think he is there after the spire and there is a tattooist in the bowerlake camp

User Info: totalymessed

totalymessed - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. Theres one in the gypsy camp and theres one in bloodstone.

User Info: edm85

edm85 - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. the westcliff tattooist will disapear if you do the westcliff development quest and give Barnum the 5000 gold. if you want it to be there for good, do not do the westcliff development quest before you go to the tattered spire.

User Info: MrMalu

MrMalu - 7 years ago 2 1
  5. At the Gypsy camp there's one

User Info: jrabbit99

jrabbit99 - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. There are tatooists at Bower Lake Gypsy Camp, Westcliff, and in Bloodstone. I have also heard of a tatooist near the warehouse where you shot the beetles during you childhood, but I myself have never seen it.

User Info: Game__chic

Game__chic - 6 years ago 0 1