Question from lukeman1884

Does bowerstone market and old town count as two seperate towns?

Just wondering, if I have a wife living in Bowerstone old town, can I house another one in Bowerstone market without her complaining about me cheating?

Misfit119 answered:

They count as two seperate towns but the close location seems to increase the likelihood of being blackmailed and found out. Be mindful of that. I had a wife in Bowerstone Market and one in the run down Old Town (evil game) and ended up blackmailed within days.
2 0

Answers

Teh_Btrflyz answered:

Yes.

An easy way to tell is to pause, go to Quests/Maps, and then Regions.
2 0

freakyfablefan answered:

Bythe way just to put it put there do not give ur wife another ring then oe homes caus it glitches and sais ur one wife is two and then u get blackmailed wich is a total pain
1 0

blaster395 answered:

Yes they count as more than just seperate regions. They even have a different amount of economy stars!
1 0

G3cka answered:

You can actually have more than one wife in each town and they won't actually get angry at you inless they see you having sex with the other wife, as for a blackmailer just shoot him
0 1