Question from StephUhhKnee

Can I become young again?

I wasn't thinking properly last night when I was doing Reaver a favor. I sacrificed myself so this girl didn't have to become old and now I'm rather old and kinda creepy looking. Is there any way to get my youth back?

Eisegesis answered:

There is a way, not sure however, if it's a graphical glitch or if you really recover your youth. You have to buy Brightwood Tower and complete it's quest, sleep on the bed (harder than it sounds, but easy nontheless). When you wake up, your character will lose all the scars and whatever that appeared on the body due to the aging.
2 0

Answers

Game_Master713 answered:

Also if you are good (not sure if it can work with being evil, never tried it) and if you go out being evil (killing spree) your goodness will go down with your age, of course you could just then go donate a crap load of gold to the temple of light to be good again. Again haven't tried this by being evil. It might even work by changing your corruption/purity level, but I haven't tried it, just a thought.
0 0

sesshou76 answered:

I've tried this three times now with completly different characters, and Brightwood tower appears to be the way. However, it didn't actually make the character young until I restarted the console.
0 0

halusatonaka answered:

Surprisingly when I completed the game, I seem to have regain my youth back. I've no idea whether this is a glitch itself or not ...
0 0

u_no_who999 answered:

Donating to the temple of light also lowers your age.
0 0

makdad88 answered:

When you buy that brightwood tower you are only young for the quest. then when you go back to sleep at the end of the quest you are normal.
0 0