Question from luckycow5

How do you sacrifice people at the temple of shadows?

I see the big wheel inside the temple, but when i pull the lever, nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?

luckycow5 provided additional details:

I have someone. Their following me.

Illscrewyoubig asked for clarification::

Did you do the Temple of Light quest? If you did, the temple of shadows is dead and you cannot sacrifice people anymore (it saddened me that you can't be good and evil)

Darkshot64 answered:

you get people to follow you into the temple of shadows, once there make sure they are on the center ring and then pull the switch next to the wheel, and enjoy their deaths, btw you get more points for monks and husbands/wives. once you get 2000 points you must sacrifice your husband/wife at Noon(maybe 12 am) to receive the Maelstrom( a pretty ok sword that does more damage to normal people, the swords that the Commandants use.)
2 0

Answers

totalymessed answered:

U need a person there to
0 0