Question from lmao_lauraboo

Where's the enterance to Gilles Cellar?

I got the key, but I can't find the cellar anywhere >_<. Can someone describe where it is.

melonadejello answered:

on the side of his farm house if you killed him.
If you did the other quest line, I think it's in the big barn down the way.
2 0

Answers

Cptnslapah0 answered:

The house thats on giles farm, it's right behind it, go in it, and use the cellar key, once you get in there, theres a locked portcullis gate, to get in there, you need to finish the blind-date quest, or, if you chose to kill Giles for a quest for some bandits, after you do the spire mission, and 10 years later, you can go to there, and your dog will sniff out his grave, dig up his portcullis key to get it
1 0

stormdragon21 answered:

Is it possible to get the blind-date quest BEFORE you leave for the Spire mission?
0 0

hawkerzero answered:

Um no stormdragon
i did the blinddate quest, bought his ghetto farm, gained access to the cellur, found the cellur but i cant get access past the metal gate
i need help :(
0 0

SwordofSwords answered:

Inside the barn there is a ladder. On the right side of the ladder is the cellar doors. Once inside use they key to open the gate.
0 0

Kevsfable2 answered:

Depending on when you got the key, the cellar for me was behind the shack where your dog had you dig up the key
0 0

Goruk answered:

Hawkzero, the key should be in a drawer in the farmhouse, upstairs near the beds I think.
0 0

jtiberiuskirk answered:

If you buy Giles' house to get the key go up stairs to the bedroom and the key should be up there(it also should tell you this in the note you receive when you buy the house also asking that you do not open the gate)
0 0

jtiberiuskirk answered:

The Cellar is also in the Big Barn under the ladder that leads to the hay loft.
0 0

natherex answered:

Tou have to buy the house
0 0

lordlatinx answered:

okay if u did buy the farm then it should be on the left side if your faceing the man house part (were u sleep in) there will be like a little barn to the left go in there and Giles cellar is in there in the right corner
0 0