Lady Gray - Love Hurts Quest- Where did she go to?

1. I finished the Love Hurts quest, didn't marry her right away, zoned out to get a ring and when I came back she was gone. Where did this chick run off to? and no, starting the game over is not an option. I've ran all over the cemetary and everywhere else it seems and still have not found her. Any realistic help would be great.

User Info: Mortica316

Mortica316 - 8 years ago

1. Sometimes she is scared of ur character so she might've just ran away.

User Info: 4NS3ST0R

4NS3ST0R - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. This glitch affects quite a few people. She can sometimes be found near the entrance. If you're connected to xbox live you could clear your cache and then update it again.

User Info: Mantato

Mantato - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. I actually married lady grey and yeah she was in a home and i was gonna move her somewhere else but then she just walked away from me and divorced me for no reason. I couldnt even interact with her. I know it's a massive glitch in the game which I find stupid cos it's happened to a few friends as well but with different circumstances

User Info: lana89

lana89 - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Same thing happened to me when i moved her into the castle, we had a kid and she took off..

User Info: Marbman301

Marbman301 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Well for of you that were left by her after you married her my guess is you probably didn't reset the budget and thirty dollars for lady grey won't keep her happy

User Info: G3cka

G3cka - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. She must be around in the graveyard she cant be too hard to see cuz she has that big heart on her head

User Info: Darkshot64

Darkshot64 - 7 years ago 0 0