What if you sacrifice your spouse to the Temple of Shadows? *possible spoilers*

1. So, I'm at 2000 points with the Temple of Shadows and I tried sacrificing 4 monks at midnight, which is apparently not enough for the legendary weapon.

So my question is, if I get married and sacrifice my spouse and 3 monks will that be enough? I'm not really fond of Alex, the guy from the Death Do Us Part quest... if I sacrifice him, will he go away?

Will there be any repercussions from sacrificing my spouse?

I plan to reload my save if its not enough, but if it is I want to make sure I don't screw my game up somehow. And no kids to worry about, either.

Thanks!

User Info: oz2555

oz2555 - 8 years ago
    Okay, so I know that it will get me the legendary. So what will happen to the spouse?

User Info: oz2555

oz2555 - 8 years ago

1. He or she will be killed and you will become a widow. Not much else.

User Info: finkrod

finkrod - 8 years ago 0 0

1. As long as you do it between 12am and 1am that aughta give you the juice to get the legendary weapon. Most folks actually recommend killing your spouse and the monks for that particular quest. So you had it right on!

User Info: finkrod

finkrod - 8 years ago 0 0