How do I get the Crucible Champion to disappear?

1. I've beaten the Crucible record, but the quest is still there. How do I get rid of it?

User Info: lmao_lauraboo

lmao_lauraboo - 8 years ago

1. I don't think it does. But if you got a perfect round every round and it's still there, then it most likely doesn't go away.

User Info: tyler2zelda

tyler2zelda - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It's gonna be there for the rest of your life, I think. I ran the Crucible a few times, including multiple full perfect attempts and it never went away.

On the up-swing, makes traveling there easy if you need to grind gold/XP for some unknown reason.

User Info: LordLockeRA

LordLockeRA - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. This quest does not go away for it is repeatable. You can earn more gold and exp (spoiler) and the legendary axe for 6 perfect rounds.

User Info: Dudespartan119

Dudespartan119 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Im pretty sure you have to get 8 perfect rounds, well at least I had to.

User Info: xxTheDudexxx

xxTheDudexxx - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. My mistake its 7 perfect rounds not 6, from what i have heard but i did all 8 perfect so im not sure if its 7 or 8.

User Info: Dudespartan119

Dudespartan119 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. @ DudeSpartan119 i actually got 6 out of 8 perfect rounds, on my second run and all i got was the gold from the people

User Info: zombie_kamikaze

zombie_kamikaze - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Since the quest is a repeating quest, no matter how many times you finish it it will not go away. Ive beaten 8 of 8 perfect rounds, got the legendary axe, and the quest is still there.

User Info: SwordofSwords

SwordofSwords - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. Its doesn't disapear because its a repeatable quest meant as a way to earn large amounts of xp and gold

User Info: THESITHBADGER

THESITHBADGER - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. Its just like the "Sculptor" and "Donating to the Light" quests, they'll be there no matter if you finish the main quests.

User Info: SparrowSilver

SparrowSilver - 7 years ago 1 0
  9. Yeah i beat it 7 times in row and got perfect on all of them it never goes away

User Info: muffinboy4444

muffinboy4444 - 7 years ago 0 0