My wife is gone and so is my daugter and there is a new quest that says " personal rescue"?

1. The problem is that it says find my wife but I can't find her anyway it says that she is somewhere in Bowerstone Market but there is no gold trail to her at all so I am asking did this happen to you too and if so where did you find your wife/husband?

User Info: ZeroGU2

ZeroGU2 - 8 years ago
    I got it like after I beat the main story then I got the quest and I look into my house and she wasn't there you think it could be one of those 5000 glitch they found when Lion Studios tested the game?

User Info: ZeroGU2

ZeroGU2 - 8 years ago

1. When this quest became available to me i used the quest menu and skipped straight to it, my wife was standing there told me my sons in hobbe cave. I went there and rescued him no problems.

User Info: raevnkiki

raevnkiki - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. Try going to your house, also it would have helped to know how and when you got the quest.

User Info: MUFFIN_PATROL

MUFFIN_PATROL - 8 years ago 0 4
  2. When i got the quest personal rescue I had to rescue my son from hobbes so read the description on the quest again and see if it tells u to go sum1 and make sure ur glowing trail is on very high

User Info: Ultadan

Ultadan - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Did you choose Sacrifice, Love or Wealth?
    Depending on which one you chose it'll have a different quest.

User Info: xSadisticAngelx

xSadisticAngelx - 8 years ago 0 2
  4. That is the quest where your child tries to be a hero/heroine like you, and goes off to kill Hobbes. But it seems you glitched it, since you have to get a note from your spouse, so you can't complete the quest. Sorry.

User Info: Ktimleck

Ktimleck - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. mine glitched 2 i sacrificed my wife at Temple of Shadows after i got the quest but i hadnt talked my wife to go find my daughter. so now i have the quest and cant do it ive tried a lot of things and there is absolutely no way around it ur stuck with the quest. sry bout the spelling did this kind of fast

User Info: Brinson6789

Brinson6789 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I agree with raevnkiki. Just skip to the quest

User Info: Boardies

Boardies - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. For me, my wife disappered for a long time and I couldn't do the quest. I just remarried and it said I had two families.

User Info: KEGman321

KEGman321 - 7 years ago 0 0